Fabric is looking for a results-driven BD + Affiliate Manager to build our distribution partner channel to drive company growth.
In this role, you will:
• Build a target pipeline of potential direct partnerships that can help drive meaningful distribution for Fabric’s products to its target audience of new parents
• Manage the lead-to-close process for prospective partners and build creative deal structures that maximizes partner signups within our ROI goals
• Run our affiliate program – recruit affiliates, manage the tech stack, and drive customer growth through that channel
• Maintain ongoing communications with partners/affiliates to keep them engaged and keep Fabric on their list of top partners
• Work closely with creative, product, and engineering to coordinate marketing assets, landing pages, etc. to launch new partners and maintain growth on existing partners
To be successful in this role, you’ll likely bring:
• 3-5 years of experience managing BD, partnerships and/or affiliates for a consumer tech firm, with fintech experience strongly preferred
• An established network of peers in the fintech space to hit the ground running
• Strong communication & listening skills, and ability to crisply convey Fabric’s value proposition for partners and consumers
• Proven experience sourcing and closing partnership deals without significant support, and driving & beating targets in a fast-paced, lean environment
• Sufficient understanding of marketing technology to manage partner tracking, attribution, affiliate SaaS tools, etc.
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a wide variety of people
• Willingness to travel as needed
We believe people want to be in control, and to make their own decisions. We use data and design to make buying life insurance easy, fast, and secure. We make it modern and affordable by eliminating expensive branches and armies of commissioned insurance agents.
We are a focused team of creative, hard-working, and compassionate people, backed by top venture capital firms. Fabric’s co-founders Adam Erlebacher and Steven Surgnier most recently helped build Simple. Come join us in Brooklyn and remake an industry.