Fabric is hiring a sharp and experienced Direct Marketer to head our customer acquisition efforts, reporting to the CMO.
In this role, you will:
- Run the P&L of all customer acquisition channels; manage a large annual budget and drive ROI & customer quality across a wide swath of digital and offline channels
- Build and run an always-on testing agenda to develop new sources of customer growth
- Build and optimize product-driven growth (via referrals and the like) in conjunction with the product and engineering teams
- Develop the company’s viewpoint on channel attribution and appropriate ways to measure performance of channels
- Own the customer conversion and drip funnels for all channels for the company; develop and run a robust testing agenda to maximize conversion volume and quality
- Partner with creative to run an always-on creative testing agenda across all channels and get data-driven insights on messaging and creative
- Own the marketing tech stack for the business, and partner with engineering to build and manage the same
- Maintain and adapt our roster of marketing agencies
To be successful, you will likely bring:
- 5-8 years of experience managing a broad set of customer acquisition channels, both digital and offline
- Razor-sharp analytical capability; unbiased and clean analyses; rigorous data-driven decision making
- Customer empathy and the ability to walk in the shoes of the consumer, that drives creative and messaging strategy for channels
- Deep understanding of the marketing tech stack, and the ability to dig in with engineering on tech setup, data, vendor tags & pixels, etc.
- Ability to create and implement scalable processes across teams
- Established set of relationships in the marketing space across vendors, agencies, and partners
- Clean and concise verbal/written communication and inclination to work with all teams in the company
What’s it like to work at Fabric?
Fabric is where new parents come to start their family’s financial life. We are a financial technology company that makes it simple, fast, and easy to buy life insurance and create a will.
From electronic signatures to underwriting, engineering is at the core of everything we build. We aim to create humane software that includes only the essential complexity. Like software, we are a constant work in progress, and we believe that personal growth comes from making mistakes and exploring thorny problems. The quality of our work is driven by the diversity of our individual backgrounds and experiences.
Come join us as we re-make a $650 Billion industry and work to improve the lives of millions of families.
We believe people want to be in control, and to make their own decisions. We use data and design to make buying life insurance easy, fast, and secure. We make it modern and affordable by eliminating expensive branches and armies of commissioned insurance agents.
We are a focused team of creative, hard-working, and compassionate people, backed by top venture capital firms. Fabric’s co-founders Adam Erlebacher and Steven Surgnier most recently helped build Simple. Come join us in Brooklyn and remake an industry.