Fabric is hiring engineers to help build humane, usable interfaces and APIs.
We use React, Redux, Webpack, Gatsby, and Glamorous to build our web application. We're hosted in AWS and manage zero servers. We use CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, and S3 to build our APIs and services.
You might work on:
- The APIs and services that connect customers with Fabric Wills, Instant, and Premium.
- Internal software that assists client services and underwriting.
- Payment processing services.
- Security engineering services.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Empathize with your customers
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and API design
- Have a high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Help your peers learn and grow
- Are willing to make mistakes
We believe people want to be in control, and to make their own decisions. We use data and design to make buying life insurance easy, fast, and secure. We make it modern and affordable by eliminating expensive branches and armies of commissioned insurance agents.
We are a focused team of creative, hard-working, and compassionate people, backed by top venture capital firms. Fabric’s co-founders Adam Erlebacher and Steven Surgnier most recently helped build Simple. Come join us in Brooklyn and remake an industry.