Why we need you:
With our first game crossing 4 million downloads and multiple games in the pipeline, we’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Platform team. You’ll be responsible for conceptualising, developing and scaling key services and common capabilities that will power all our games. This is a full-stack role – you will be expected to work across back-end systems as well player-facing components in the mobile apps. As the Product Owner, you will be expected to lead the team all the way from understanding requirements to creating tangible business impact.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product strategy and then build from ground up – multiplayer, social experiences, behavioural analytics, LiveOps, in-app payments and ad-tech
- Lead the conceptualization, design, delivery and scaling of key services and common features across all our games
- Develop solutions on mobile apps for delivering great experiences: notifications, UX modules, rule engines, live updates, performance, etc.
- Enhance and scale these systems as players go from 0 to many 0s for new games :)
- Collaborate closely with Game Product Managers, Game Designers and UX Designers
- Focus on speed without sacrificing quality – even our biggest projects are prototyped, scoped tightly and developed incrementally
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience building online applications including at least 1 year focused on mobile. Multiple success stories of data-driven and iterative product development
- “Product Owner” mindset and experience: collaborating with stakeholders, identifying opportunities, influencing product strategy, building products/features from scratch, driving business objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: shepherding ideas from the concept stage, understanding problems deeply through user research and analytics, synthesising multiple points of view, exploring diverse approaches and understanding trade-offs
- A deep sense of ownership and collaboration – take initiative, work hard, learn and unlearn, communicate clearly, be nice and have fun!
PS: We absolutely do NOT require experience at a gaming company. We do require a curious and playful attitude :)
Apply through AngelList or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a Bangalore-based mobile gaming start-up with an ambitious vision – Making India Play!
We’re creating high-quality mobile games across casual and mid-core categories for the millions of Indians coming online due to the smartphone revolution. Our team is leveraging unique market insights and in-house technology platform to culturalise narratives and customise gameplay for the Indian audience. We are backed by top-tier investors Accel Partners, Blume Ventures and Shunwei Capital.