We started Maxwell to reinvent how the $8.5T residential mortgage industry works. Maxwell empowers mortgage lenders to be more connected, productive and successful by intelligently automating their workflow with homebuyers and realtors. That means we aim to enhance relationships between lending teams and their customers through online collaboration, and empower productivity using machine learning. We’re proud to work alongside mortgage professionals on Maxwell to transform the way they do business. Maxwell is based in Denver, Colorado and proud to be a Techstars-backed company.
Who are we?
Maxwell is on a mission to make mortgages human. We are revolutionizing the $8.5T residential mortgage market by reimagining how lending teams work together with borrowers to buy a home. Based in beautiful Denver, Colorado, Maxwell is a VC-funded, Techstars-backed company that empowers loan officers by intelligently automating their workflow so the focus isn’t the paperwork, it’s the people.
And we believe that doing well also means doing good: a portion of all of Maxwell’s revenues is dedicated to building homes for those who need them most in Haiti and El Salvador. We’ll do whatever it takes, wearing multiple hats every day, to make each other and our customers a success, and to make the world a better place. Come join us as we build a new way to finance a home!
Maxwell is hiring a Content Manager as we grow our Marketing and Growth team. As part of the team, this person will be responsible for maintaining and driving our content creation, distribution, and strategy. This person will provide unique, consistent, and frequent content pieces including but not limited to eBooks, Industry Papers, Blog Posts, Webinars to drive new leads and engagement and nurturing of current leads in the system. Success in this role means we drive more leads and opportunities through our content distribution and create more awareness for Maxwell as a brand as a thought leader in the mortgage technology space.
Content Creation and Management – 70%
** Develop our content marketing strategy to help determine frequency,
resources, mediums, and channels we should be focused on.
** Create, manage, and update our content calendar for both future and
** Lead, create, and edit the following:
- Industry whitepapers and eBook publications focused to industry
trends/studies and to help lending teams improve their business.
- Consistent and frequent blog posts targeted to providing help and
guidance towards loan officers.
- Maxwell Press Releases for distribution
- Industry webinars on various topics
- Industry studies surveys
** Manage and Analyze proprietary and third party industry data
** Edit, proofread, and improve any content or marketing material
** Determine and drive additional medium at which we can distribute content
** Work with the customer success and growth teams to create and edit
content on product descriptions, updates, and new releases
** Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
** Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw
Drive Lead Engagement – 30%
** Maintain Maxwell’s social media presences (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
with consistent posts from both proprietary and third party sources.
** Grow Social Media followers and Engagements
** Create and Manage the performance of content driven nurture emails,
product updates, and current customer communication.
What You'll Have:
* Associate/BA/BS degree in Journalism, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience with at least 2-3 years of content management and creation
* General knowledge of FinTech, SaaS, and/or Mortgages. Prior software company experience a plus.
* Mortgage industry and/or B2B experience a plus
* Knowledge and experience of web performance and traffic metrics/tools.
* Attention to detail
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Hands on experience with MS Office, Publisher, PDF, and WordPress
* Design/Photoshop Skills a Plus
* Creative-focused mindset, helping create proprietary pieces, ideas, and
* Flexible, high energy, fast learning mentality with the excitement for taking the initiative and presenting new ideas that will benefit both the Maxwell team and our customers
* Teamwork skills are must, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment and proven time management skills
What you get:
An opportunity to be a key part of an agile team of thinkers and doers collaborating to change a multi-trillion dollar industry. We offer meaningful equity at an early stage company, a competitive salary, top-tier medical, dental and vision insurance, and flexible work hours and vacation time.
Hi, we're Maxwell. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the $8.5T residential mortgage market by empowering mortgage lenders to be more successful by intelligently automating their workflow with homebuyers and real estate agents. Maxwell is used at hundreds of lenders nationwide to serve their customers. Although our founding team hails from Silicon Valley, Maxwell is proud to be built in Denver, Colorado, and is a 2016 graduate of Techstars, the leading global technology accelerator.