As a full-stack designer with product chops, I focus on delivering an emotional impact to users.
· Invented core product, scaled from a team of 1 to 35 team members in 2 years
· Drove $500k retail revenue
· Top 10 Bestseller on Amazon, international press, won top awards, 5M YouTube views
· Drove $350m ad revenue on Yahoo.com, scaled to $1.1b across Mobile, Video, Native
· Led Yahoo's personalization efforts in Search, scaled to Yahoo Mail, Homepage, News, Apps, Flickr
· Yahoo's Design Excellence Award Q4 2014
· Work cited by CEO Marissa Mayer, international press
· iOS Art Director, led creative team across UX/visual/product design, motion graphics, prototyping, content strategy
· Product Designer; led UX Research, Branding, Marketing, PR
· Acquired by OpenTable/Priceline
· Apple App Store Best of 2012
· Founded a Facebook community that levels up designers with 20k+ members, recruited and manage 8 admins/moderators
Marissa is one of the most dynamic thinkers in the emotional design space today. She fundamentally gets why people connect to a platform and community. She has been instrumental in helping us to think through these questions as we build a powerful user experience.