An employee coordination & advocacy platform for the enterprise·Founded an enterprise social media platform for employees to share social media on behalf of their employers and be recognized for their contributions, an employee advocacy...more service.
• Crafted company story, contract negotiations, press and analyst relations, business development, financial and pricing models, partner development, and evangelism
• Managed and collaborated with agency partners to create brand, marketing materials and content creation.
Dir of Social Media / Product Marketing
2009 - 2012 (over 2 years)
Salesforce is the enterprise cloud computing, leading the shift to the Social Enterprise.·Recruited for a key role in small business initiatives for Salesforce.com – Soon after demonstrated ability to affect change combined with strengths in social media marketing...more and content creation.
• Founded Social Media department with five direct reports and 36 cross-functional global reports
• Launched Chatter, and blogs, and redesigned Salesforce SMB landing page increasing lead conversion by 1400%
• Re-launched blog and content marketing strategy boosting traffic by 800+%
User Feedback and Helpdesk Software·Founded and launched new product category (SaaS) enabling companies to efficiently collect feedback and gain customer insight for product & brand innovation to increase...more user engagement.
• Revenue Growth – Established UserVoice.com’s competitive pricing structure to grow revenue from zero to $50,000 in Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
• Designed site, logo, branding, & marketing collateral. Drove sales, business development, & public speaking
★ Product Launch – Launched four new products and multiple events, including Salesforce SMB, Chatter, and Salesforce blogs, including redesign of the SMB landing page, which increased lead conversion by 1400%
★ Revenue Growth – Established UserVoice.com’s competitive pricing structure to grow revenue from zero to $50,000 in Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), simultaneously reducing churn to less than 6% in first year via monthly subscription and annual enterprise licenses
★ Corporate Messaging – Garnered and secured $1.7 million of government tax credits for Faraday Future through tactical message development and communication strategy
★ Brand Analysis – Strategized and delivered naming concepts for Faraday Future and vehicle line, included negotiation and acquisition of new domain purchase (ff.com) – saving $400,000
★ Venture Capital – Raised $12.4 million in venture capital, led by Rogers Venture Partners leading to merger of Addvocate with TrapIt!