At Maestro, you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact and contribution on a daily basis while learning a large variety of technologies, libraries, and frameworks. On top of being part of a tight-knit team that's backed by a top-notch investment team, you'll also experience all the perks and benefits of our deep networks in both the media and technology worlds.
Maestro is the premier white-label video platform that helps broadcasters maximize monetization with a suite of engagement tools while capturing robust audience data. By layering Maestro on top of VODs and live streams, broadcasters can increase user engagement, extend session length, increase sales, and build granular user profiles than can be segmented based on video consumption, buying habits, engagement metrics, and much, much more. Current customers include The Grammys, Coachella, Sony PlayStation, EA, Microsoft, Adobe, and many more.
Maestro’s sales team is a critical component to the growth of our business and to the way we position ourselves as the future of OTT broadcasting. The market for content creators looking to maximize ROI around their video initiatives is increasing rapidly and Maestro's sales team has an opportunity leverage its best-in-class product to immediately affect the company's bottom line.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling Maestro's platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and is expected to grow and manage a book of business within a designated vertical. The role will encompass the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, and include both inside and outside sales.
Our Ideal Colleague:
- Exemplifies entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and a strong work ethic
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Excel in a quota-driven sales structure and competitive atmosphere
- Eager to introduce yourself directly to businesses and reach decision makers
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees
- Masters working knowledge of Maestro's software
- Exhibits indefatigable persistence and attention to detail
- Contributes in a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and oral communication skills
- Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a designated vertical
- Implement a top-down sales strategy, targeting key roles to convert prospects into clients
- Develop and leverage your network to create, follow, and close deals
- Generate sales-qualified leads via phone, email, social media, and networking
- Connect customers' business needs with Maestro's products and services
- Create compelling proposals to compel decision-makers to convert
- Perform web and in-person demos daily
- Update company database and/or CRM to reflect daily activities (Salesforce)
- Manage pipeline with prospects and contract renewals
- Represent Maestro by spending time in the field at trade shows, conferences, and seminars
- 1-2 years experience managing and closing complex B2B sales-cycles
- 1-2 years experience selling SaaS, PaaS, or technical software
- Consultative/enterprise-level sales experience (preferred)
- Startup experience (preferred)
- Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Based in Los Angeles, CA
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday and personal days)
- Reimbursement account
- Flexible work hours
- Entertainment industry perks
Maestro helps broadcasters build stronger relationships with their audiences using a suite of real-time engagement tools to generate revenue, capture data, and delight fans. Success is measured through a robust analytics dashboard with audience segmentation tools used to inform broadcast strategies and maximize ROI. Customers include EA, PlayStation, Pokemon, ESL, Dreamhack, Coachella, The Grammys, and many more.
We are currently focused on solving pain points within the explosive eSports and gaming market (publishers, teams, and leagues) after developing strong case studies within other verticals.