The Business Development Executive position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company and to the revolution we are leading in the machinery industry.
Have the opportunity to work with an international team representing over 12 nationalities and help businesses in over 190 countries. With headquarters in Chicago, Berlin and teammates all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to disrupt a $400 billion industry.
We are the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain’s Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all around the world (must be available to travel anywhere from 2 days up to 2 weeks/month).
- You're a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential, and the current challenges in the market.
- Sign them up as members!
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere
- Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games) and casual happy hours.
- Healthcare Benefit option available post trial.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, free snacks, monthly catered lunches and coffee (all the nespresso you can drink).
- Base salary + generous commission structure.
- $60-100k - NO CAP on commissions, unlimited earning potential.
Machinio is the largest global platform for buying and selling used machinery and equipment. We’re experts at using technology to connect buyers and sellers and facilitating transactions. Thousands of dealers and suppliers trust us to market and sell their equipment. We do this by introducing them to millions of new buyers each year.
Since its founding, Machinio has continued to revolutionize the way buyers and sellers operate by introducing new technology and saving both sides substantial time and effort.
Machinio has been covered by leading media outlets including Forbes, EquipmentWorld, Agriculture.com, Business Insider, Inc.com and more.
Visit us at Machinio.com
Like us on FACEBOOK - fabebook.com/machinioequipment
Follow us on TWITTER - twitter.com/machinio
Follow us on INSTAGRAM - instagram.com/machinio_