About the role: We have hundreds of thousands of miles of telemetry data to be processed into an accurate map. New data streams in every minute from our network of thousands of drivers across the US. Your role as a clever data scientist is to turn this data into the sheet music for a self-driving car.
- You have 5+ years of programming, data science, and/or mapping experience
Strong Python skills, bonus points for contributions to libraries like scikit-learn, NumPy, or Pandas
- Have written complex, unit-tested, production code on a team in industry
- You want a role where every contribution you make directly increases the value of your company.
- You have a desire to expand scope to work with sensors like LiDAR, radar, and ultrasonics.
- You have a background in machine learning at scale.