Lumity drives modern corporate benefits. With innovative software, strategic advisers, and a data-driven employee experience, we partner with some of the most innovative firms to drives cost savings and better benefits at the same time.
Visit this URL to apply: https://lumity.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10
Lumity is a well-funded startup aiming to disrupt the one trillion dollar health insurance industry. Using data science and predictive analytics, our mission is to use data to drive the most cost-effective company health plans without sacrificing coverage and benefits.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
side frameworks, like React, Angular, or Backbone.
- Experience with node.js
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- Ability to dive into a polyglot codebase and contribute while learning
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line.
- Excited about building sophisticated client-side apps with a pure JS stack.
- A motivated self-starter and team oriented
- Passionate about agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and
- An excellent collaborator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning new programming languages
- Meticulous about well factored code and hitting release dates
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lumity enables businesses to make smart health plan and benefits decisions. With powerful insights and tools via a simple online dashboard, our 'benefits consulting in-a-box' helps employers select and optimize health plans that fit employee needs – while driving cost savings and better outcomes for everyone.