Lumity drives modern corporate benefits. With innovative software, strategic advisers, and a data-driven employee experience, we partner with some of the most innovative firms to drives cost savings and better benefits at the same time.
Visit this URL to apply: https://lumity.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=12
About the Role:
- As a Support Engineer, will be involved in some of the most important and challenging work at Lumity to help our customers be successful. You will…
- Implement customers onto our system and provide ongoing technical support to customers and our internal operations team.
- Work with product management and quality engineering to drive the triage process by troubleshooting issues and answering questions and providing solutions.
- Provide technical support to internal customers including operations, marketing, and account management.
- Update customer data and provide temporary solutions to time-critical issues.
- You are incredibly meticulous because you work on things that impact people’s lives. You innately triple-check all your work and you are paranoid about making silly mistakes.
- You have a BS / BA in information technology (CS, SE, CmpE, EE, MIS, IT administration...) or at least one year of work experience in an IT / software-related role. You’re comfortable learning Java and SQL.
- You have a passion for delighting customers. You’re excited to understand their needs and find a solution. You’re comfortable explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You are curious about technology and eager to learn. We’re a hyper-growth business with an impactful product and service.
- You are not afraid to explore something new and push the limits of what you know.
- You are scrappy and resourceful. You have a knack for deconstructing challenges and love finding ways to solve new problems.
- You are a team player. You're collaborative, coachable, thoughtful, and resourceful. You have a strong work ethic and are committed to excellence.
Lumity enables businesses to make smart health plan and benefits decisions. With powerful insights and tools via a simple online dashboard, our 'benefits consulting in-a-box' helps employers select and optimize health plans that fit employee needs – while driving cost savings and better outcomes for everyone.