Visit this URL to apply: https://lumity.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2
As a Benefits Analyst at Lumity, you will be working in a highly dynamic and visible role within the company. You will gain exceptional first-hand customer-facing experience supporting our data-driven benefits solution. You will also gain direct experience in the world of health insurance and benefits in order to help drive Lumity's mission of helping employers and employees make better benefits decisions with data insights.
If you are passionate, mission-driven, a genuine self-starter, and interested in a role where you can learn about the offerings and products of an industry-leading company from the “ground-up” this may be the role you have been seeking.
Roles and Responsibility
- Work directly with carriers and other partners to manage, submit, and prepare materials for client benefit proposals and health plan designs
- Collaborate with senior benefits consultants on benefits strategy for both client renewals and prospective clients
Skills & Attributes
- Project / time management
- Ability to stay calm under deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- A four-year college degree
- Experience / interest in the rapidly changing world of health plans and benefits
- Experience in a SaaS technology environment / benefits broker
- Startup experience and mental flexibility a huge plus
- References required upon request -
Lumity enables businesses to make smart health plan and benefits decisions. With powerful insights and tools via a simple online dashboard, our 'benefits consulting in-a-box' helps employers select and optimize health plans that fit employee needs – while driving cost savings and better outcomes for everyone.