Lumity drives modern corporate benefits. With innovative software, strategic advisers, and a data-driven employee experience, we partner with some of the most innovative firms to drives cost savings and better benefits at the same time.
Visit this URL to apply: https://lumity.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience architecting and building highly robust and scalable code with Java.
- Strong background in computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms, design patterns, security, and object-oriented design.
- Experience with data modeling and optimizations with a major RDBMS.
- Deep knowledge of high-fidelity QA automation tests at the unit, function, integration, REST, and UI levels.
- Ability to critically analyze and critique specs and requirements and drive projects from design to architecture to implementation to testing to deployment and support.
- Working knowledge of Gradle, Selenium, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, and AWS.
- Excited about building robust and secure Java web applications.
- A motivated self-starter and team oriented.
- Passionate about agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- An excellent collaborator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous about well factored code and hitting release dates
Lumity enables businesses to make smart health plan and benefits decisions. With powerful insights and tools via a simple online dashboard, our 'benefits consulting in-a-box' helps employers select and optimize health plans that fit employee needs – while driving cost savings and better outcomes for everyone.