Lumity drives modern corporate benefits. With innovative software, strategic advisers, and a data-driven employee experience, we partner with some of the most innovative firms to drives cost savings and better benefits at the same time.
Visit this URL to apply: https://lumity.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=9
Lumity is a well-funded startup aiming to disrupt the one trillion dollar health insurance industry. Using data science and predictive analytics, our mission is to eliminate wasteful spending by providing access to the most cost-effective company health plans without sacrificing coverage and benefits.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help reimagine the benefits experience for employers and their employees. While much of the insurance industry is marred by complexity and misinformation, you are excited to simplify and streamline it so companies and their employees can make the right choices for themselves and their families.
• Lead the discovery and definition of new requirements and achieve consensus on priorities for our consumer platform to enroll and manage company benefits
• Define success for the product -- build the roadmap, specify the right metrics, and drive development teams to hit the deadlines you set
• Synthesize customer feedback inputs from sales, customer success, and usability studies to maximize user satisfaction
• Understand the competitive landscape to inform feature development and discover key partnership relationships
• 1+ years of product management experience, taking a product from concept to launch
• A technical background in software development ideally, though it’s not a dealbreaker
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills that keep others motivated and on track
• Comfort in ambiguity, but you strive to create clarity for others
• Familiarity or a passion for health insurance or HR/Benefits/Payroll SaaS
Lumity enables businesses to make smart health plan and benefits decisions. With powerful insights and tools via a simple online dashboard, our 'benefits consulting in-a-box' helps employers select and optimize health plans that fit employee needs – while driving cost savings and better outcomes for everyone.