Visit this URL to apply: https://lumity.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1
As an Account Manager at Lumity, you will be working in a highly dynamic and visible role within the company. You will gain exceptional first-hand customer-facing experience supporting our data-driven benefits solution. You will also gain direct experience in the world of health insurance and benefits in order to help drive Lumity's mission of helping employers and employees make better benefits decisions with data insights.
If you are passionate, mission-driven, a genuine self-starter, and interested in a role where you can learn about the offerings and products of an industry-leading company from the “ground-up” this may be the role you have been seeking.
Roles and Responsibility
- Customer Support: Directly interface with employers and employees on questions related to their benefits or Lumity's proprietary software.
- Account Management: Manage ongoing customer relationships and drive customer engagement as well as new feature considerations for our product / eng team.
- Benefits Strategy: Drive a benefits roadmap, including compliance, to enable a successful benefits program for customers.
Skills & Attributes
- Project / time management
- Systems-level thinker
- Experience building and scaling new processes
- Ability to stay calm under deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- A four-year college degree
- Experience / interest in the rapidly changing world of health plans and benefits
- Experience in a SaaS technology environment
- Startup experience and mental flexibility a huge plus
- Broker license (Life, Accident, and Health)
- References required upon request -
Lumity enables businesses to make smart health plan and benefits decisions. With powerful insights and tools via a simple online dashboard, our 'benefits consulting in-a-box' helps employers select and optimize health plans that fit employee needs – while driving cost savings and better outcomes for everyone.