I’m an extremely conscientious individual with a passion for building software. My main interests are: engineering (software), psychology, philosophy and politics.
I have been part, started and contributed to many projects.
P2P Challenge 2014
- The P2P challenge was a UK national challenge for young programmers. The challenge was to create a piece of software which would teach programming to a specific focus group. After winning I was invited to Buckingham palace to meet with Prince Andrew.
Cherry (iOS Mobile Game)
- A simple iOS game where you have to collect fruit and not fall off the platforms. (http://lukebrandonfarrell.com/projects/cherry/index)
Talent Status (Website)
- One of the biggest freelance projects I've done to date. Using Laravel.
Roast Me (Web App)
- An application in which users have to Roast each other.
Bill Mo Hall (React-Native)
- An event iOS & Android application made for my University.