Love Lab® is a mobile platform for verifying people you meet online.
Using a combination of verifications to screen out liars, fakes, scammers and bots, Love Lab is firewall for your love life. By relying on more than just one physiological factor, behavior and social characteristic for identification you can be sure of others’ authenticity.
Each "proof" is meant to establish trust and to ensure that people are who they say they are. With disappearing multimedia messaging you can be sure that what you see online is what you'll get in person.
Never be surprised or disappointed by who shows up for a first date again. Join us in authenticating dating.
Native iOS and Android applications relying on a MEAN stack, front to back with backbone.js in use as well.
Founder of Love Lab®. CEO of Master Matchmakers®. Host and Executive Producer of VH1 Tough Love. Author of Crash Course in Love.
View our story
Who we are
Love Lab® is the brainchild of mother and son Master Matchmakers® (http://mastermatchmakers.com) Steven and JoAnn Ward. Best known as the hosts and executive producers of VH1's Tough Love this experienced matchmaking duo has over 40 years of combined experience in the dating industry.
Why we're doing this
There has been an outcry for a solution to online dating deception and misrepresentation. Although apps such as Tinder have disrupted the "hookup" space, they are creating a path to a relationship. Love Lab is designed so that people can quickly build trust and chemistry before they date.
Most impressive accomplishment
• Hosted and Executive Produced VH1 Tough Love for 6 seasons in the US and in 50+ countries worldwide.
• Published by Simon & Shuster.
• Grossed over $7MM in high end matchmaking and personal coaching sales.
• Set the Guinness World Record for the World's Largest Speed Dating Event.
• Officiated the marriages of 11 couples simultaneously on 11/11/11 in Times Square in association with Crown Plaza Hotels.
• Won the crowd choice award at http://nodesummit.com/nodejam.
Tell us why you're building this business, and why you're the right
person to do it.