LogDNA is the most beautiful and intuitive log management system. Thousands of engineers use our platform to ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues. We’re an agile, venture backed, Y Combinator alum startup.
Senior Backend Engineer
We’ve been growing rapidly, and to help capture the huge opportunity in front of us, we’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer -- you will work with our CTO to design, code, and test new expansions to our platform. You should be well-versed in many different areas as you will be regularly handling engineering challenges across the stack.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of traditional web technologies -- bonus points if you’re
familiar with Node.js, built REST APIs, and cloud applications
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Self-motivated with a passion to build great products
- Keen attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to security
Bonus Points for Prior Experience:
- Building REST API's
- Redis, MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Message Queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Investigating and improving performance bottlenecks
- Data-mining or machine learning
- Working in a nimble startup environment
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence -- fortune favors the bold.
Y Combinator Winter 2015 company.
LogDNA - The easiest log management system you will ever use! LogDNA is a cloud-based log management system that allows engineering and DevOps to aggregate all system and application logs into one efficient platform. Save, store, tail and search application logs in realtime from a simple command-line or web interface.