Localytics provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, Periscope, and HBO. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences.
Localytics is seeking a Front End engineer to help develop our web application which is the customer-facing component of our platform. We love working with engineers who are passionate about delivering value to the customer as well as excited by the innovative technologies we’re building. We have a modern front end stack (ES6, React, Redux, Webpack) and a history of front end thought leadership and open source contributions (check out our engineering blog: http://eng.localytics.com/). We are tackling interesting challenges in data visualization and front end performance optimization and our work over the next few months will provide opportunities to write innovative, blog-worthy code.
- Build React components with ES6 and Redux
- Build visualizations with D3.js
- Help define our front end technology vision
- Migrate existing code from Angular / Rails to SPA with React / Redux
- Help design customer solutions including input on UX designs and workflows
- Collaborate frequently in design reviews, pair programming and code reviews
- Senior or expert level knowledge of many of our front end technologies including: React, Redux, Webpack, HTML and CSS
- A keen eye for UI and UX
- Experience with an MVC framework like Rails or Django
- You gotta love working with people
Localytics is the most powerful analytics and marketing platform for mobile and web apps. The platform allows organizations to gain deep, actionable insights into app user behaviors and leverage these insights to acquire users more efficiently, to drive targeted interactions through push and in-app messaging or re-targeting, and to personalize the in-app experience.