We are seeking a machine learning & computer vision algorithm developer for a UK start-up in our Moscow, Russia offices.
This is a great opportunity for junior to senior level candidates with excellent mathematics and strong interest in most of the following:
• Machine Learning (TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Caffe, etc)
• Computer Vision / Image Recognition / AI
• Programming in C++ / Python, OpenCV
• Search Algorithms
Other Requirements and Stack Used at Lobster:
- Ruby on Rails
- Mongo DB, Databases
- Elastic Search
- Interest to creative tech and media industry
- Proactive approach to inventing new tech solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, in a team and individually
- Central Moscow tech-hub Kl10ch 3 days a week + remote 2 days a week - flexible working in a young team
- Share options % in the company and fixed contract salary in GBP/RUB
- Learning and growth within the team
- Trips to London and other locations for AI conferences
- Working in a global startup with product ownership and helping us implement the great Lobster vision
Lobster is a platform which enables brands, agencies and the media to licence visual content directly from social media users.
Using pioneering AI technology, it trawls through all of the main social networks (Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Foursquare, Vk, YouTube, Vimeo), along with several of the largest cloud storage providers (Verizon cloud, Dropbox, Google Photos). Billions of affordable images and videos in an instant - live, unusual and so much more authentic than stock.