Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Y-Combinator.
We are looking to bring on a couple of rock star Sales Development Executives. You will be eager to find qualified prospects, communicate Lively value proposition, and closing direct business with small and medium employers.
You will work very closely with the broader Sales & Marketing teams to identity what a qualified lead looks like and nurture businesses to offering a Lively HSA. This is a quota-based role but offers uncapped commissions if you can blow through the quota!
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
1. 1-3 years experience of professional experience. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
2. Working knowledge of health insurance or benefits is also a plus, although not required.
3. Use Salesforce and other sales tools, build prospect lists, craft outbound messaging, and sharing results with the larger Sales team.
4. Initiate sales conversations with key decision makers at small and medium business prospects.
5. You are ferocious about finding qualified leads and have no issue being rejected. Your perseverance will shine as part of this role.
6. You’re an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
7. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Someone who isn’t afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment.
9. A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. No jerks please!
Compensation for this position includes a competitive annual salary, uncapped commission, and equity. Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), commuter, HSA with employer contribution, life, disability, monthly team events, semi-annual team offsites, and more!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lively's Health Savings Account platform is enabling individuals to optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood. Invest in your health!
Read more here: http://bit.ly/2whGnbF