Do you want to work for one of the most promising projects in the Blockchain industry? Join our passionate team and disrupt whole industries by making Blockchain technology more accessible by transforming Lisk to become the go-to platform for application development worldwide.
Blockchain technology will usher in a new era of decentralized internet, supporting innovation in and disruption of all major global industries and charitable causes.
Before blockchain can fully achieve its potential, it needs mass adoption. Niche programming languages, lack of technological education and uninviting user interfaces have so far kept it away from many of those with the potential to use it.
Our core values of blockchain accessibility, education and user-centricity guide not only our technology, but also our marketing and community channels. With the founding of Lisk Academy, we aim to educate and inspire as many as possible about their ability to realise their disrupting blockchain vision.
Sounds amazing? We think so too! Therefore we are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer with experience in graphic design, digital illustration and video to join our rapidly growing team. We are searching for somebody flexible, proactive, with a great responsibility and team spirit.
The tasks you will be responsible are related both to audiovisual and graphic content.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Team player with good communication skills
- Result-oriented – you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
- Out of the box thinker and enthusiastic problem solver
- Detail-oriented – you have a high personal standard that you set for yourself and expect others to have the same
- Enjoy the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company
- Able to multitask
- Create animations from scratch, from storyboard to final animation.
- Assist in script structure and writing
- Proactively research new styles and propose ideas for new content
- Prepare, assist and complete video-edits.
- Participate and assist in video-shootings.
- Source music from 3rd party music vendors.
- Design banners for social media to support the communication strategy
- Illustrate and create assets respecting the main brand
- Plan, illustrate and design infographics
- Design printing elements (ie. trifolds, roll-up banners)
- Design branded booths for events and conferences
- Create attractive and engaging Keynotes
- Assist other areas (ie. Management and Operations) in their design
More about us:
Lisk is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and raised over 14,000 Bitcoins during its ICO in March 2016. One of the key contractors of the Lisk Foundation is Lightcurve. Based in Berlin, Lightcurve is a blockchain development studio and consultancy whose special focus is on coding, marketing and support of blockchain projects. Currently, the Lightcurve team is exclusively on the retainer of the Lisk Foundation, developing its network, technology, as well as leading marketing, design and community management.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with great minds on a ground-breaking new technology
- Great atmosphere supported by regular team events
- Inclusive environment and a very international and inspirational team
- A well funded employer with a new and beautiful office in the central location at WeWork Atrium Tower
- Competitive salary
- Healthy snacks und unlimited tea and coffee
- Top of the line equipment to get you started off right
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin
We look forward to your application consisting of your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! Please make sure your documents are in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, founded by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows in early 2016. Based on its own Blockchain network and token LSK, Lisk enables developers to build applications and deploy their own side-chain linked to the Lisk network, including a custom token. Thanks to the scalability and flexibility of side-chains, developers can implement and customize their Blockchain applications entirely.
Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history.