Do you want to work for one of the most promising projects in the Blockchain industry? Join our passionate team and disrupt whole industries by making Blockchain technology more accessible by transforming Lisk to become the go-to platform for application development worldwide.
We’re looking for a cryptographer with expertise in applied mathematics and blockchain technology, who can help the Lisk project achieve a cryptographically secure and mathematically scalable protocol/solution. We are a small but rapidly growing team with extraordinary ambitions. Therefore, we are searching for excellent candidates who can help us reach Lisk’s ambitious objectives.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start up
- Preferably Ph.D. in Mathematics (or any related area) from top tier university
- Knowledge in Applied Mathematics
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interested in new technological developments and Blockchain technology
- Analytical way of thinking
- Expertise in Blockchain technology and Math
- Confident in Algorithms Engineering
- Experience with Data analysis
- Expertise in software architecture design
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-organised in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Berlin resident
- Experience in software development
- Experience with blockchain technology, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Notable open-source code contributions ?
- Startup experience
Benefits of working at Lisk:
- Exceptionally well funded
- Competitive salary, equity in Lisk and performance bonuses
- Incredible atmosphere supported with regular team events
- Central location at WeWork (Potsdamer Platz) with access to ping pong, air hockey, regular networking events and cantina
- Top of the line equipment
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, founded by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows in early 2016. Based on its own Blockchain network and token LSK, Lisk enables developers to build applications and deploy their own side-chain linked to the Lisk network, including a custom token. Thanks to the scalability and flexibility of side-chains, developers can implement and customize their Blockchain applications entirely.
Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history.