Do you want to work for one of the most promising projects in the Blockchain industry? Join our passionate team and disrupt whole industries by making Blockchain technology more accessible by transforming Lisk to become the go-to platform for application development worldwide.
Welcome to Lightcurve. We’re making the power of blockchain technology accessible to everyone.
As Germany’s biggest blockchain consultancy, we’re on a mission to create a vibrant, successful Lisk ecosystem. We’re a hard-working and fun-loving team, and we’re always looking for the best and brightest to help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology.
Currently, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who can assist the Lisk project in configuring and orchestrating its entire development infrastructure.
* Good understanding of Linux, networking and distributed applications
* Having an overview of the Lisk nodes we operate and ability to maintain them
* Make use of monitoring and improve it
* Support developers with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
Essential skill requirements:
* Operating systems: GNU/Linux, ideally Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS
* Advanced network configuration, TCP/IP, routing, firewalling, load balancing, SSL termination
* Experience with configuration management and orchestration systems, ideally Ansible
* Monitoring: Nagios, Check_MK
* Web server / reverse-proxy administration: Apache, Nginx, HAProxy
* Continuous integration: Jenkins
* Working knowledge git, GitHub
* Shell scripting: bash, python
* Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (AWS, DigitalOcean) and virtualization (KVM)
* Docker, docker-compose
* Database administration: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
* Data collection systems: Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana
* Exposure to node.js
* Experience with blockchain technology, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum
* Notable open-source code contributions
* Startup experience
At Lightcurve, you’ll find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, a dynamic work environment, relocation packages, a modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Think you’re a great fit for our team? Apply direct on our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak many different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about how we work at Lightcurve.io. Check out what we’re building at Lisk.io. Want to learn more about blockchain technology? Discover our Lisk Academy. We even prepared a Blockchain Basics chapter for you.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, founded by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows in early 2016. Based on its own Blockchain network and token LSK, Lisk enables developers to build applications and deploy their own side-chain linked to the Lisk network, including a custom token. Thanks to the scalability and flexibility of side-chains, developers can implement and customize their Blockchain applications entirely.
Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history.