Do you want to work for one of the most promising projects in the Blockchain industry? Join our passionate team and disrupt whole industries by making Blockchain technology more accessible by transforming Lisk to become the go-to platform for application development worldwide.
We’re looking for a Backend QA Engineer with advanced knowledge of Node.js and PostgreSQL, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. We are a small but rapidly growing team with extraordinary ambitions. Therefore, we are searching for excellent candidates who can help us reach Lisk’s ambitious objectives.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start-up
Essential skill requirements:
- Some experience with QA processes
- Experience with distributed networks (and/or decentralized networks, blockchains)
- Good understanding of networking principles
- Ability to work with REST/JSON APIs
- Knowledge of at least one testing framework (like Cucumber) that has JS bindings
- Ability to code test in one programming language
- Experience with automating testing processes (CI/CD, Jenkins)
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic understanding of blockchain principles
- Experience monitoring Node.js apps (newrelic, keymetrics, etc.)
- Solid understanding of blockchain and consensus algorithms
- Good understanding of one or more SQL databases (e.g. Postgres)
- Experience with blockchain technology, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Notable open-source code contributions
Benefits of working at Lisk:
- Incredible atmosphere supported with regular team events
- Exceptionally well funded
- Competitive salary, equity in Lisk, as well as performance bonuses
- Central location at WeWork Potsdamer Platz
- Top of the line equipment
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, founded by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows in early 2016. Based on its own Blockchain network and token LSK, Lisk enables developers to build applications and deploy their own side-chain linked to the Lisk network, including a custom token. Thanks to the scalability and flexibility of side-chains, developers can implement and customize their Blockchain applications entirely.
Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history.