Linkilaw is the legal platform for startups – we provide quality legal assistance to startups at an affordable price!
Founded in 2015 by Alexandra Isenegger (Forbes 30 Under 30, Woman in Legal Tech 2018), Linkilaw has quickly gained traction and become a leader in the provision of smart legal services to small businesses in the UK. In early 2017, Linkilaw acquired LawyerFair, a legal marketplace founded by Andrew Weaver in 2014.
Linkilaw has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, TechCrunch, TechCity UK, Inc. Magazine and the Huffington Post.
We are looking for a proactive Operations intern to join a dynamic and growing team of 10+ people.
We are looking for an ambitious, talented, numbers- and process-oriented individual to join our fantastic team in London in the Operations department.
You'll be a good fit if:
1. You've got a healthy wish to learn new things and put your knowledge to practice.
2. You can’t help but notice bottlenecks and inefficiencies in your day-to-day life as much as in work.
3. You know how to juggle multiple responsibilities at once and you approach your work in a detail-oriented manner.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in an operations-related project or position
- Ability to implement projects from start to finish
- Natural tendency to take responsibility and be a supporter of the team
- Self-starter, motivated and driven with great enthusiasm
- Brilliant attitude to customer service
- Good sense of humour
Your role will involve sales administration (invoicing, registering clients on our databases) as well as ensuring the communication between the Sales and Legal teams is seamless and nothing slips through. You will be monitoring task-related performance of the whole team as well as creating daily, weekly and monthly business- and marketing-related reports. In a fast-growing startup, the future is sometimes not so neatly mapped out and you will be expected to cope with changes.
During the past year, Linkilaw has grown exponentially - we have super ambitious goals and the confidence that we will actually achieve them. This role is a fantastic opportunity to become a central part of that growth and to work with a team that has developed a welcoming, fun yet focused culture.
Excelling in this role means a chance to join Linkilaw full time.
Place of Work:
Our offices are located on Euston Street in Central London.
What our current employees say about working at Linkilaw:
“I like being part of something bigger than myself. At Linkilaw we work with our strength but at the same time, each passing day, we are growing in other areas.”
“It’s great working in an environment where you know everyone has your back”
“It’s very rewarding having your work come alive in front of your eyes.”
You would be a good fit if you read our values and thought ‘yeah, that’s me’. We would expect you to prioritise these values in your decision-making in this role.
1. HIT Value- Honesty, Integrity, Transparency
2. Communicate Fearlessly
3. Love Ourselves and Love our Customers
4. Never Stop Learning
6. Live with Resilience, Embrace Brilliance
7. Think for Yourself, Think as a Team
Read our values in further detail here: http://linkilaw.com/our-values/
Join a fantastic team and become part of our Linkilaw family.
The Startup Legal Platform
Linkilaw is the legal platform for startups. We provide affordable legal advice to startups at a fraction of the cost of traditional law firms.
Startups and SMEs love Linkilaw because we provide:
1. QUALITY - Bespoke documents drafted by qualified lawyers
2. SPEED - Turnaround time as fast as 24 hours
3. VALUE - Up to 80% cheaper than traditional law firms
4. SMILES - 100% focus on amazing customer experience
5. CLARITY - Advice that is simple and easy to understand
How it works
1. Startup Legal Session – Book a one-to-one oral strategy session with one of our legal specialists online.
2. Startup Legal Plan – Receive a detailed plan on what you need right now and in the future stages of your development.
3. Startup Legal Solution – Based on the results, you are now free to make educated, fully informed and empowered decisions. Get linked to a lawyer, order Linkilaw’s customised contracts, or walk away with knowledge for the future. The choice is yours.