We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language via a content platform and online live classes with more than 4 millions users. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
As a Game & Content Project Manager you will coordinate all activities to help build kids educational games based on the Unity framework, as well as animated songs and videos. The ideal candidate has an excellent knowledge of the production cycle, the difficulties generally encountered by the teams, and the solutions bespoke to their requirements.
* Planning and following up on the different production cycles from end-to-end: pitch, concept, design documentation, pre-production, production…
* Develop and maintain optimal project schedules, assign tasks, and oversee quality of designers, programmers and artists work.
* Deliver the project on time, respecting the allocated budget.
* Upload content and fill the metadata to our CMS.
* Create and maintain asset libraries such as animations, voices and sounds.
* Work with QA to confirm overall product quality.
As our Game & Content Project Manager you must be able to show an exceptional ability to analyse problems and provide consistent guidance on different areas: art, game design, programming, music & sounds, etc.
You are a highly organised individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. Self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions.
* At least 3 years of previous experience as a Producer in the gaming industry or similar field (experience in an Animation studio is a plus).
* Strong organisational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude.
* Able to organize team’s workflow following a strict schedule, as well as motivate and inspire them to achieve outstanding results.
* Creative and detail oriented while maintaining a global scope on the project.
* In-depth knowledge of current mobile game titles with desire for making great content that kids and parents love.
* Excellent interpersonal abilities combining leadership and diplomacy.
* Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas).
Perks & Benefits:
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
• Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
• Retreats & Happy Hours: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
• Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
• Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
• Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
• Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
• Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
• Technology: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
• Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
• Paid time-off: 23 paid days off for everything life throws your way.
• International Office: Multicultural team with 8+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
• Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lingokids is a well-funded, fast-growing edtech startup changing the face of early childhood language education. We’ve taught over 7 million kids in 180 countries since our launch.
Lingokids mission is to remove language barriers and provide quality education for all children around the world. To achieve it, we are building an online language learning platform for children that offers fresh educational content weekly, presented through a ludic interface that encourages receptive learning.
We already have an established product, with a user base of over 7 million users, but we don't just rest on our laurels. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.