We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language via a content platform and online live classes with millions of users. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
Our product and team are data-driven - for real. We run several experiments on a weekly basis. We’ve developed our own A/B testing framework where we can segment users in 26 different cohorts. We hypothesize, design, launch, collect data and analyze experiments weekly, and we thrive because we’re this fast.
You will work directly with our VP of Product and a team of designers and engineers to build products that will touch the lives of millions of families. You are highly motivated and driven, with experience launching and nurturing products. You are capable of leading high performing teams and can understand and take ownership of the product.
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with our VP of Product and provide strong leadership, vision, strategic thinking, and technical depth. You want to take on big challenges, are passionate about creating the best possible user experience and thrive in a small startup environment.
-- Work with our VP of Product to bring to life our product vision and roadmap
-- Lead and mentor a product team of engineers and designers
-- Conduct user research, focus groups, data analysis and experiments
-- Scoping/prioritizing features, coordinating timing with other business activities, managing backlogs, and estimating work
-- Analyze and own KPIs that drive the success of our products
-- Keeping the team on task and finding the balance of quality and speed that delivers products that are valuable, usable, and feasible.
-- Make sure our customers love us
-- 5+ years of product experience
-- 3+ years managing high-performing teams that exemplify a culture of excellence
-- Experience working at a fast-paced, small technology company (<100 employees)
-- Built and delivered products that have scaled to millions of DAU
-- Success in attracting, assessing, and closing highly skilled candidates
-- Driven by analytics and experimentation; Strong decision-making with imperfect information
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
• Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
• Retreats & Happy Hours: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
• Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
• Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
• Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
• Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
• Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
• Technology: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
• Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
• Paid time-off: 23 paid days off for everything life throws your way.
• International Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
• Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Lingokids is changing the way young children learn. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
Lingokids is an online language educational platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language. A Premium subscription to Lingokids not only provides access to unlimited educational games, apps, videos and other content on the platform, but also provides live video tutoring sessions with professional English language teachers.