We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language via a content platform and online live classes with millions of users. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
Our product and team are data-driven - for real. We run several experiments on a weekly basis. We’ve developed our own A/B testing framework where we can segment users in 26 different cohorts. We hypothesize, design, launch, collect data and analyze experiments weekly, and we thrive because we’re this fast.
You will work directly with the CEO, the product and engineering teams to build products that will touch the lives of millions of families. You are highly motivated and driven, with experience launching products and leading teams and can understand and take ownership of the product - do not expect a lot of hand holding - you will be the key leader.
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Director to provide strong leadership and vision, strategic thinking, and technical depth. You want to take on big challenges, are passionate about creating the best possible user experience and thrive in a small startup environment.
-- Partner with CEO to create a product vision and product roadmap
-- Lead and mentor product, engineering, and design teams
-- Conduct user research, focus groups, data analysis and experiments
-- Define, analyze and own KPIs that drive the success of our products
-- Make sure our customers love us
-- 5+ years of product experience
-- 3+ years managing high-performing teams that exemplify a culture of excellence
-- Experience working at a fast-paced, small technology company (<100 employees)
-- Built and delivered products that have scaled to millions of DAU
-- Success in attracting, assessing, and closing highly skilled candidates
-- Driven by analytics and experimentation; Strong decision-making with imperfect information
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
• Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
• Retreats & Happy Hours: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
• Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
• Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
• Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
• Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
• Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
• Technology: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
• Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
• Paid time-off: 23 paid days off for everything life throws your way.
• International Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
• Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Lingokids is changing the way young children learn. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
Lingokids is an online language educational platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language. A Premium subscription to Lingokids not only provides access to unlimited educational games, apps, videos and other content on the platform, but also provides live video tutoring sessions with professional English language teachers.