Lifograph is the Wiki of People - a crowdsourced platform for timelines and visual relationship maps between people and companies. http://www.lifograph.com
Our office is located in downtown San Jose.
At Lifograph it's all about the people.
We are looking for an extrovert team-player with good communication skills to help us with marketing, events and community management.
This is a 3-month contractor position but can lead to a full time position.
You will work directly with the CEO on some of the following projects and related tasks:
- event organizing, management and marketing. Events include tech networking mixers, startup pitch competitions, fireside chats with VCs, angels, successful CEOs, etc. Here are pictures from previous events: https://www.facebook.com/Lifograph/photos/?tab=albums.
You need to have your own car and driving license since our events take place between San Jose and San Francisco.
Also, our events take place in the evening, so you need to be available 2-3 evenings a week.
- user growth strategy and implementation
- content strategy and curation, social media marketing
- community outreach, management and engagement
- crowdfunding campaigns planning and marketing
- business development, sales and partnership management
- other related tasks, as needed
If interested please submit your resume with your accomplishments and failures.
Our vision is to build the largest wiki of people and companies in the world. https://www.lifograph.com
Our first demographic is Silicon Valley and tech. Think of us as the "Wiki of Silicon Valley".
Only 100 people in 1 million are listed on Wikipedia. That leaves out 99.99% of us. We want to cover that gap.
We visualize the timelines of people and companies, as well as building their connection graph and showing you how they are connected with each other.
We currently have almost 500,000+ profiles of people and companies plus 600,000+ connections and adding new ones daily.
We are building a vibrant community of curators around our platform and through events that bring together founders, VCs and angel investors. Our community range from students to C-level executives, from investors to founders, and everything in between.
We've been mentioned in Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Yahoo Finance & Investor Business Daily.
Silicon Valley is all about the people. And so is Lifograph.