Headquartered in New York City, LifeCo is an entirely new national healthcare system built from scratch that includes everything necessary to care for a human’s health -- from primary care to prescriptions to catastrophic care -- while completely replacing current health insurance.
Beginning with primary care clinics, LifeCo is vertically integrating each function of its system to better optimize care and control cost. Its clinics, called ‘Carepoints,’ are spaces that foster a more personal physician/patient relationship while empowering LifeCo physicians to deliver a level of care beyond the traditional bounds of primary care. Every patient and clinical interaction with LifeCo is enabled by the LifeCo app (iOS & Android), LifeCo web portal, and LifeCo EHR.
Launched in 2017, LifeCo’s mission is to modernize every function necessary to care for an individual’s health including primary care, prescriptions, and even catastrophic care.
LifeCo is looking for a creative and experienced Senior Software Engineer to design and develop key components of our React // Redux web frontend. This will be a unique opportunity to take technical ownership at an ambitious early-stage company in a leading engineering role and to build a set of products that saves lives globally.
-Design, develop, test, ship and improve our new web applications.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in software development.
BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consumer web application development.
- Professional programming experience with HTML/CSS.
- Experience working with React and Redux.
- Experience with ES6 and Webpack.
- Experience and/or interest in other areas of development (backend, mobile).
- Bonus: Technical leadership experience building web applications that scale.
- Competitive compensation.
- Employee stock option program.
- Excellent healthcare, dental, and vision plans.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Convenient location near Union Square.
- Variety of snacks and beverages.
- Monthly events and office festivities.
Our mission is to remove healthcare from humankind’s problem set.
We’re doing this by building the first borderless health system —so we can continuously improve the accessibility, affordability and accuracy of healthcare for everyone, everywhere.