Albert (www.albert.io) is an instructional platform that empowers teachers to unlock the potential in all learners. We are a mission-driven and diverse team of passionate, thoughtful, and creative individuals creating the learning platform of the future. Albert is growing quickly and looking for mission-driven team members who want to make a massive impact on improving education across the world.
As a School Success Associate, you will be the face of Albert.io with our licensed school partners. After a school chooses to partner with us, you will manage and strengthen the relationship with administrators, educators, parents, and students to ensure success on the platform. Your responsibilities will include:
● Onboarding educator adoption. Driving adoption of Albert's content and features for existing customers is the primary responsibility of this role. It involves a lot of creative problem solving, data analytics, communication, and occasional travel to deliver in-person training.
● Developing instructional support resources. To drive adoption and teacher satisfaction, you'll be creating resources (videos, articles, documentation) for teachers to support their Albert implementations.
● Monitoring and measuring efficacy. We continuously measure the results we help drive at partner schools and summarize them in case studies and controlled research.
● Renewing and expanding customers. Work collaboratively to renew our school customers on annual contracts each year while driving expansions of their Albert implementations.
● Channeling feedback to the broader company. Since you'll be at the front lines working with educators, you will have a big impact on the company's product and go-to-market strategy.
Prior experience in ed-tech client relations is certainly helpful, but not necessary. Here is what we care about the most:
● Classroom or other teaching experience. You'll be working with educators on a daily basis. Being able to relate to your clients will make all the difference in your communication.
● Analytical and structured thinker. Each of our School Success Associates manages hundreds of schools and needs to be up to date with the details of each individual client.
● Customer-focused, enthusiastic and outgoing. We want every school that uses Albert to feel as excited about our product as we are. Our School Success Associates have the chance to share their excitement about Albert every day.
● You’ll work some of the brightest, kindest, and most passionate people anywhere. There is something magical about working with like-minded people at a mission-driven company and you get every bit of that at Albert.
● Working with schools on a daily basis allows you to directly see teachers and students succeed while using Albert. You also get to share your expertise on our product and teach them creative ways to bring Albert into their classrooms.
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks!
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available. The company contributes 85% of our great base health plan (employees pay the difference for more expensive plans) and 75% for health and dental.
● One Medical. We cover the cost of enrollment in One Medical to provide employees on any of our health plans with convenient access to primary care.
● Paid parental leave. Primary caregivers are eligible for up to twelve (12) weeks of fully paid parental leave. Secondary caregivers are eligible for eight (8) weeks of fully paid leave and an additional four (4) weeks unpaid.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates. We encourage taking off at least 10 days per year.
● Extended remote work. Employees who have worked at Albert for two years can work remote for up to 6 weeks (done continuously) every other year to do some bucket list traveling.
Productivity at work...
● Work-from-home. All employees can work-from-home one day per week.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets whatever equipment setup they'd like, within reason.
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
Just for fun...
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and a generous snack budget for your team.
● Commuter benefit. Get up to $50 taken from your pre-tax paycheck and applied toward transportation and commuting costs.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do a big off-site as a team.
Albert accelerates learning outcomes through interactive practice. We believe that the best way to master anything is to "learn by doing". We have published over 63,000 practice items spanning 200+ subjects.
Our curriculum offerings in K-12 cover the following areas:
* AP (31 subjects)
* Common Core ELA
* Common Core Math
The pillars of Albert’s value for educators are:
1. Time savings. Students can view explanations as they practice, so in-class time that would have otherwise been spent reviewing homework questions can now be spent on personalized instruction.
2. Better content. It is difficult and time-consuming to write rigorous and standards-aligned practice items. Albert provides and constantly updates content to align to the latest standards.
3. Powerful platform tools. Albert makes it easy to assign content to students in many ways and provides teachers with high-level and detailed ways to understand student performance and growth.