Albert (www.albert.io) is shifting the paradigm in education toward personalization. It functions as a 1:1 tutor that teachers can leverage to personalize instruction while offloading low-level tasks like content creation, grading, and data analysis. Albert is already used in 7% of U.S. of high schools and growing quickly.
As a Product Analyst, you are a generalist supporting product development in a number of ways. Your responsibilities will include:
● Integrate usability studies, competitive research, and market analysis into product requirements.
● Synthesize customer feedback and user interviews with internal roadmaps and strategies to develop winning product strategies.
● Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products to share with the broader team.
● Coordinate new product launches across teams.
● Provide project management assistance to the engineering team.
● Triage user issues, working across teams to build understanding and present solutions.
Prior experience in a product role is not necessary, but helpful. Here is what we care about the most:
● Exceptional product sense founded on empathy with user needs.
● Sound decision making in situations of ambiguity and craft innovative solutions.
● Ability to quickly identify what is important and prioritize several competing priorities.
● Exceptional analytical skills: Expert at Excel, SQL, or both.
● Unwavering attention to detail and highly thorough in considering alternatives and tradeoffs.
● Soft skills. Ability to communicate effectively, build consensus, tailor communications for various contexts and personalities, and bring out the best in others.
● You’ll work some of the brightest, kindest, and most passionate people anywhere.
● You’ll have the satisfaction of watching your work reach millions of learners and feel good about your impact on the world.
● You will play a central role in the ideation, user experience, design, and testing of new features.
● You will get unparalleled exposure to how a software product is built and build a formidable skillset in the process.
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks...
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● A sweet office. A bright and open space in the heart of River North with top-of-the-line furniture.
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and unlimited Naturebox snacks to keep you going. Teammates bring baked goods to share all the time as well.
● Commuter benefit. Get up to $50 taken from your pre-tax paycheck and applied toward transportation and commuting costs.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets a Macbook Pro and whatever equipment setup they'd like (within reason).
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do something big as a team.
● A super casual dress code.
Albert accelerates learning outcomes through interactive practice. We believe that the best way to master anything is to "learn by doing". We have published over 63,000 practice items spanning 200+ subjects.
Our curriculum offerings in K-12 cover the following areas:
* AP (31 subjects)
* Common Core ELA
* Common Core Math
The pillars of Albert’s value for educators are:
1. Time savings. Students can view explanations as they practice, so in-class time that would have otherwise been spent reviewing homework questions can now be spent on personalized instruction.
2. Better content. It is difficult and time-consuming to write rigorous and standards-aligned practice items. Albert provides and constantly updates content to align to the latest standards.
3. Powerful platform tools. Albert makes it easy to assign content to students in many ways and provides teachers with high-level and detailed ways to understand student performance and growth.