Responsible for acquisition, activation, retention, reactivation, and referral. Cushion is a personal finance manager for the everyday consumer. It uses AI to analyze banking...more history and account usage, and not only offers suggestions for improvement going forward... but also fixes the mistakes people have already made. The first product is an automated bank fee negotiator that gets bank and credit card fees refunded using smart technology.
Scoop is a carpooling app dedicated to reducing the number of cars on the road while connecting neighbors and co-workers so they can share their commute and win their time...more back in the car.
Responsible for ...
- Customer journey lifecycle mapping and implementation from acquisition through retention, churn, and winback using various tools like Appboy, Mixpanel, and Autopilot. - Email marketing - C2C growth (referral campaigns)
* Team wrangler, I'm the initial POC for clients and build the growth team needed * Set up marketing automation and create dashboards around KPIs *...more Develop and execute on strategies for email marketing, paid acquisition, CRO, and SEO * Create and execute on product and company launch strategies * Conduct marketing channel audits and present actionable insights for decreasing CAC * Passionate about increasing LTV and customer experiences through nurturing and empathy
Tradecraft is an in-person, immersive training program for growth hackers. The program has been designed by industry leading experts to ensure that graduates exit with both...more the depth and breadth of knowledge needed to make meaningful contributions at a high-growth startup.
After attending the program I joined the Tradecraft team as consultant to execute on growth marketing initiatives.
* Built email list from 200 - 20,000 < 6 months * Road-mapped and executed company launch strategy * Managed marketing spend, uncovered a consistently performing...more unique paid acq channel * Built and led teams for growth, product, and user research * Increased organic traffic by 70% through blog optimization * Increased memberships by 20% month/month * Maintained less than a 1% membership churn through customer nurturing * Owned email marketing end to end from segmentation to content and strategy
500 Startups Marketing Hell Week
Engagement & Analytics for MHW
2016 - 2017 (10 months)
Our mission is to help any entrepreneur or marketer learn and apply the Lean Startup Methodology to their startup, no matter where in the world they are.
I manage engagement,...more content and analytics during the 500 Startups Batch week that founders are building their marketing toolkit.
* blogging * social media management * email marketing * strategizing * livestream moderator * online content distribution * analytics and reporting
Created their paid and organic marketing strategy and executed on all growth tactics.
Results: * Targeting relevant traffic tripled conversions and sales. * Bounce...more rate improved from 80% to 60%. * Average visitor time-on-site increased from less than 30 seconds to 3.5 minutes. * Improved social media presence strengthened online visibility and has resulted in more repeat business. * Weekly content updates via the blog yielded higher page ranking for industry relevant key phrases.
Straight Razors & Parasols was an online commerce site that I created and maintained. I closed the shop to put all my focus into Growth Marketing for other ecommerce marketplaces.
Responsible...more for all aspects of running an ecom website including :
* Building/maintaining the site * SEO, SEM * Increasing brand reach via social media campaigns and content strategy * Experimenting with landing pages and on-site merchandising to improve click-through rates and identify checkout funnel opportunities
Part of the Growth Hacking team for an early stage startup in San Francisco.
Responsibilities included : * Project management and team wrangling * Content Strategy...more for blog and landing pages * User research, keyword research and SEM experiments, targeting and segmentation * Landing page optimization and A/B testing * SEO and analysis for all tiers of the user acquisition funnel
Growth marketer contracted to help with product launch
Growth Marketer · Results : * Initial tripling in traffic to the website * 20% increase in sales * Mentions in 3 influential tea… · More networks * Brand presence on Steepster and Reddit * Gained traction on Product Hunt * Developed and marketed a contest that grew the email list by 2550 * Developed a social media strategy leading up to and around date of launch
Rosali Tea is a monthly subscription of artisanal teas from around the world, curated for your needs and delivered to your door.
I define and execute on growth strategies for startups. I reduce churn and increase LTV through omni-channel lifecycle marketing tactics. Always striving for the perfect balance of creativity & disciplined experimentation, I'm half quant/half creative - primarily B2C with some B2B experience.
* Built email list from 200 to 20,000 in 3 months
* Maintained less than a 1% membership churn through customer nurturing
* Increased memberships by 20% month over month
* Increased organic traffic by 70% through blog optimization
* Built and led teams for growth, product, and user research
* Road-mapped and executed launch strategies for four startups
* Audited and optimized 20k/mo ad spend for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Adwords
* Built the 500 Startups MHW website in 3 days
* Created intricate lifecycle marketing campaigns that show immediate and long-term gains
Lauralynn is a fantastic and passionate growth marketer who is relentless on understanding customer needs. She's as full-stack marketing as one could be, and understands the value of community and maximizing retention. She's a joy to work with.