Later is the #1 Instagram marketing platform. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world, celebrities, agencies and have over 1,000,000 people using our product.
Later's founders are experienced startup veterans with a long history of designing, building, and marketing extremely engaging and highly-used products. We're attracting the smartest people to join us as we become the leader in visual marketing.
We're looking for someone with at least 1 to 3 years experience in a support role preferably at a software company. You should be a quick learner, analytical and loves to go out of your way for others. You'll work with an experienced team at a well funded and growing startup.
As the Customer Support & Happiness Specialist, you'll be responsible for
- handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests
- writing & improving the self-serve resources and knowledge base
- collecting feedback from our customers on product
- proactively reaching out to customers that might need help
- training and onboarding customers
- selling new customers and upselling existing customers
Your role will enable Later's customers to realize their visual marketing objectives through the use of Later's visual marketing platform. You will intuitively understand the people using Later's needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Later's product to increase their productivity and results. You'll help simplify our product providing self-serve resources that delight the people that use Later.
- Assist in developing best practices for handling support requests, writing technical guides and handling feedback
- Communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through email, live chat, video chat, phone and other channels
- Track and identify feedback, issues & bugs identify by customers
- Write self-serve technical guides, resources and articles
- Work with the engineering team to triage bugs and issues identified by customers
- You’re an early adopter and embrace new technology before most of your friends, but when you find that game changing app for you, you can’t wait to share it with your people and teach them how it makes their life better!
- The tech start-up industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day
- You're extremely analytical, meticulous and organized
- You love helping and going out of your way for others
- You can talk technical with engineers and then explain that same conversation in simple terms to your grandma
Preference will be given to candidates who can work Eastern, Newfoundland, or Atlantic Standard Hours or UTC hours
Note: Successful candidate outside of Canada will be Independent Contractors
Later is the place to aggregate and schedule images and video across all visual media channels.