I'm the COO of Roomi, a free mobile platform that helps people find flexible, affordable co-living solutions. That starts with building back trust in the peer-to-peer marketplace, so we set out to create the simplest and safest choice for the housing search.
Awards and other fun stuff:
- 2X Panelist at events for crowd-funding and social enterprises
- Guest lecturer at Housatonic Community College
- Published in NCW Mag, CT Post, Martha Stewart, Launch Mag, Earnshaw's Mag, Westport Mag
- Social Enterprise Award for work with the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation
- SEER Certificate (socially, ethically, environmentally responsible business practices) awarded by Pepperdine University
- LEED Green Associate
Given multiple years of working together, it doesn't surprise me at all that Alex has risen to Chief Operating Officer at Roomi. His leadership abilities stand out as being incredibly effective and focused. He is one of the hardest working people I have had the pleasure of learning from and working with. Because of his work ethic and ambition, I strongly believe Roomi will continue to grow and thrive as a company.
Attorney at Morrison Mahoney LLP; Attorney at MDWCG; J.D. at Widener University School of Law; B.A. Political Science Miami University
Alex is a proven entrepreneur who has shown time and again that he can grow and manage teams of any size. First and foremost he is one of the most genuine, hard working, passionate people I have ever met! He is an effective communicator with great ideas and the drive, knowledge and passion to bring those ideas to life. He really understands the process of growing a start-up, the very small differences between why some make it and some fail.