Come work on a health app that Google Play named one of the Top Apps of 2016! This role is on a small team where you'll have ownership over the full Android product, helping us take Lark's award winning AI health coach to the next level.
- Experience building Android apps from scratch
- Comfortable moving quickly and prototyping new features
- Interest in the health/wellness space
Recent Awards / Mentions:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps of 2015
- Business Insider's most innovative: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-most-innovative-apps-in-the-world-2015-10?uber-lark-snapchat
At lark, we’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach AI. Our app takes data from phones and wearables, and uses it to create a personalized health "chat bot" buddy that sticks with users and helps them stay active, sleep more, and eat healthy.
Our most recent product, Lark, was featured by Apple under "Best New Apps" and "Healthy Living" for the Apple Watch, and named "Best app for Apple's HealthKit" by Macworld. The lark activity tracker for Android is pre-installed on all Samsung S5 and Note4 phones.
We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!