We're looking for a backend engineer to come join our software team. You'll help build and scale the intelligent engine that is interpreting the world's health sensor data and empowering people to live fitter and happier lives.
- experience with Java/python
- experience with both SQL and NoSQL technologies
- comfortable with AWS setups
- must have previous experience scaling large backends (1M+ users)
Download our app at lark.com and check it out!
Recent Awards / Mentions:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps of 2015
- Business Insider's most innovative: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-most-innovative-apps-in-the-world-2015-10?uber-lark-snapchat
At lark, we’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach AI. Our app takes data from phones and wearables, and uses it to create a personalized health "chat bot" buddy that sticks with users and helps them stay active, sleep more, and eat healthy.
Our most recent product, Lark, was featured by Apple under "Best New Apps" and "Healthy Living" for the Apple Watch, and named "Best app for Apple's HealthKit" by Macworld. The lark activity tracker for Android is pre-installed on all Samsung S5 and Note4 phones.
We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!