Ladder is a consumer products brand that focuses on health, fitness, nutrition, and general wellness to allow anyone to reach their personal health goals. While we are still operating in stealth mode, we are building the team that will help us launch later this summer.
- Design strategy and execute paid media campaigns/media buying across a variety of digital platforms using native and third-party tools
- Analyze campaign and customer data to provide conclusions, implications, and actionable recommendations designed to improve the quality of future relationship marketing communications
- Responsible for day-to-day analytics, including QA of data and reporting templates
- Confidently manage campaigns from start to finish with limited supervision
- Translate brand needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on expectations.
- Develop in-depth and technical reports to showcase performance.
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements, including search and social
- Work collaboratively with account teams to develop and optimize campaigns.
- Assist in writing and developing marketing copy.
- Work directly with the design team to collaborate on creative materials and brand aesthetic.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience developing and managing social/digital campaigns at a social or digital media agency, with a preference for paid social or PPC
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information science, engineering, economics or related field. MBA, Masters, or PHD in related field a plus
- Working knowledge of basic analytic tools, with intermediate/advanced experience in Excel
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Experience with CPG preferred
Analytics -- Preferred Disciplines:
• General Analytics- Visualization (Microstrategy, Tableau, Domo, etc.), Relational Databases (SQL, MS Access, etc.)
• Media Buying- Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, MediaMind, etc.), Search Engine Optimizers (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.), Demand Side Platforms (Turn, MediaMath, etc.),
Direct platform buying (Adwords, FB Ads Manager, etc.)
• Adtech- Data Management Platforms (Turn, BlueKai, etc.), Attribution (Visual IQ, Adometry, etc.)
• Martech- Web Analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.), CRM databases, eCommerce Platforms (Shopify, etc.), Owned Social Media Analytics (FB Page metrics, Twitter Analytics, etc.)