As a full-stack developer, you'll take a leadership position in helping design and build product at our Digital Asset Custody Company (DACC). You're an ace with MVP Core, C#, Angular, C, Python, Java, HTML5, CSS3, and love to play with emerging technologies to create experiences. You're a passionate dev expert, and have a strong understanding and at least 3 years experience. Not only can you write the code, but you can translate your technical knowledge and insight with supervisors, project managers, and clients.
1. Build outstanding full-stack integrations.
2. Understand how to implement cutting edge technology in the design.
3. Work fast & efficient with easy pivot skills as development moves forward.
• 3+ years of full-stack experience
• Demonstrated track record of producing excellent quality work
• Online portfolio showcasing your abilities and recent work on live tech
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical individuals
• Excellent attention to detail and passion for quality
• Mobile and responsive design experience
• BA/BS in CS, full-stack technologies, or equivalent experience
• Basic knowledge of integrating with content management systems
Our East Coast headquarters are based on 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan. We are in the heart of the city, minutes walk into Central Park or any subway line, the perfect hub for our digital - tech - data world. We are a small hardworking team in a great office space!
LabCo NYC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
A Company Creator.
A Venture Builder.
A place for the Ambitious and Visionary.
Join the Movement!
Our talent team pursues highly motivated, thoughtful, and creative individuals to round out our existing portfolio companies and we want YOU to help us bring great ideas to life. Bring your ambition and we will bring the support.
We explore emerging technologies with expert entrepreneurs and executives, shared resources, and the thrill of innovation in the FinTech space.
Our East Coast headquarters are based on 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan. We are in the heart of the city, minutes walk into Central Park or any subway line, the perfect hub for our digital - financial - tech - data world.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce.