Kyazoonga continues to grow rapidly. We are building great products using the latest technologies and are looking for full stack developers to join our talented team. You will help shape and define the customer experience and continuing to optimize user interaction while being a part of high visibility projects that redefine the fan experience in sports and entertainment. If you thoroughly enjoy coding and building new things while continuously improving and enhancing existing products in high impact environments, then this is the right fit for you.
Who we are looking for:
• A developer with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
• Experienced with preprocessors and other code packaging tools, like SASS, PostCSS, Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node, Gulp, etc.
• Proficient with MVC applications
• Conversant with Git
• Full stack JS experience
• Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest or Jasmine
• Able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems (StackOverflow is your friend)
• Full understanding of the many facets of designing for the modern web, including responsive design and progressive enhancement/graceful degradation
• Enjoy building positive user experiences by always improving both your code and the UIs it generates
• Competent at testing and ensuring your code’s cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility
• Comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts
• Robust understanding of how Internet and Web technologies work
• Good communication skills and positive attitude
• Result oriented and dedicated
• Knowledge of queue management systems (Redis, MSMQ, RabitMQ etc)
• Working knowledge of relational Database designs (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), knowledge of No SQL a plus
• Entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working in a fast paced environment. Ability to work under pressure and deliver in short timelines
• Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills
Welcome to Kyazoonga where we’ve helped make the most magical, thrilling, and wonderful things happen since 2007.
Once India’s first entertainment and sports ticketing company, we’ve retained our reputation as the largest and fastest growing internationally, and we look forward to things staying that way. Our toys rival that of Tony Stark’s and so does our global outreach, and with those facilities, we take the “ick” out of “ticketing”.
In a nutshell, what we do is take ticketing to the next level. We’re like the Flash, but faster, and like Mister Fantastic, but more flexible. We were the only ticketers from the Indian subcontinent to have qualified for the prestigious position of being the official ticketing partner of the 2016 Olympics in Rio, and we got silver at the bid!
Our efforts have changed the world as we have democratized access to world-class events for a third of the world's population while significantly enhancing their purchase experience.