Hi. You found us. Awesome. That wasn't random. Something led you here. An instinct. A curiosity. A glimpse at potential. Good. That's how we feel about Klue. We're a group of experienced biz + tech entrepreneurs solving a problem 85m+ companies have. We care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter's pace. We don't tolerate posers and fully support doers. Risk taking encouraged. Own your zone, experiment, find what works, then hammer it through to success with the support of the team around you. Vancouver angel investors you've heard of have invested in us. B2B companies you've heard of are playing with us. If this speaks to you, speak to us.
Looking for that perfect early stage opp? Join a high growth, venture backed, blue chip client startup and work with people who have scaled technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+. Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year.
You'll be driving the scalable future for Klue alongside our CTO. As a key part of the development team, you'll work directly on the core product and help drive the technical architecture.
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
2. You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You'll get ground floor options, flexible vacation and free access to a gym
5. You'll choose your own equipment
6. No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
What we expect from you:
1. You've built scalable distributed systems
2. You're competent in multiple high level languages (ruby, python, js)
3. You've worked in agile, iterative development, mockups to production
4. You've got devops experience w/AWS/Google Cloud + containers
5. You've scaled high-performance DB's, SQL or NoSQL w/full text search
6. You're well versed in git
7. You know microservices, service oriented architectures, API's across multiple stacks, service isolation, load balancing etc.
8. You've got a CS degree or equivalent and at least 5 years experience
9. You're an independent problem solver, thinker and tinkerer with a high IQ
Interested in or already successful in pair programming? Let us know. Lastly, if you just talk about new tech and don't actually originate or experiment with it, we're not your company. We're looking for the curious who commit to learning by doing.
Klue is a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates who identify as a minority are welcome and encouraged to apply. Apply through Angel List or better, email Sarathy at email@example.com.
full stack developer
Klue provides a lens into your competitor's world, continuously updating and connecting dots to help you win more business. It is a new way to capture, manage and communicate insights from the web and across the company, in platforms you already use. Targeting enterprise B2B tech companies.