You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core product.
What we're looking for can be summed up in 3 simple points -
1) Alignment with the small close-knit team at KN. This is with respect to vision, work culture and other similar aspects.
2) Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
3) Prior experience in machine learning and image processing / computer vision. Experienced in using C/C++/Matlab/Python/OpenCV/Open GL/Matlab and other open source libraries. Preparation of training dataset, feature extraction, segmentation and classification
What we offer:
1) Most importantly, you will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact more than 70% of India's population (~one billion people). As the team is small, you will easily be able to see direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
2) You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process.
3) Competitive compensation (Don't worry about this!)
Kisan Network is a Y-Combinator and Thiel Fellowship backed online marketplace for the $200B+ Indian agricultural ecosystem. We empower small and marginal farmers by enabling them to sell their produce directly to businesses using their smartphone. We are the first and only (till date) Asia focused startup to be a part of both Y Combinator and the Thiel Fellowship program. More at http://www.kisannetwork.com
Forbes 30 Under 30 2017 (Social Entrepreneurship & Youngest 30): http://bit.ly/adityaforbessocial30
YC Blog: http://bit.ly/kisanyc
Thiel Fellowship 2016: http://bit.ly/adityathielpress
The Economic Times: http://bit.ly/kisanet