I love advising software, e-commerce and manufacturing innovators. I've helped Fortune 100 and INC 5000 companies develop and launch new products, solve intractable problems, and scale for growth. I'm trained in Lean Startup, Innovation Portfolio Development, PROSCI, Stage Gate, and Design Thinking.
I've advised numerous startups on growth strategies as well as positioning for profitable exits; usually as a gun-for-hire but also as an equity partner. Beyond strategy, I've helped startups win accolades (from Forrester Groundswell to CES Awards) and secure high profile investor, analyst, and Fortune 500 customer meetings.
Before launching my consulting firm, I led innovation initiatives for 4 of Forbes Magazine's 100 Most Innovative Companies (Coke, P&G, General Mills, and Whole Foods).
Some of the startups I've advised:
- Phatnoise (acquired by Harman)
- JAJAH (acquired by Telefonica)
- Brightscope (a financial information company)
- BigCommerce (e-commerce software)
- Deal Current (e-commerce software, one of Entrepreneur's 100 Brilliant Companies)
- Astroprint (3D printing software, Small Business Trends' 2014 Top 10 Startups to Watch)
- Brickfish (acquired by Social Mecca, Red Herring Global 100 Winner)
-KFx Medical (medical devices, won $29M trademark infringement lawsuit)