Welcome to Kickback.
As a Talent & Operations Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to impact many teams in the Vancouver office. We’re a small team that moves quickly and focuses on hiring great people, running smooth operations and growth.
Talent - You will be the point person for all things talent acquisition, and fulfill a variety of functions from learning about new roles to sourcing to managing the candidate experience from first point of contact
People - You will be onboarding new hires to get acclimated with our office and ensure a smooth transition into their new role. You will address any internal HR matters
Operations & Culture - You will be a thought partner in spearheading workplace benefits and cultural initiatives
- Candidate generation; you will be tasked with recruiting candidates for
designated job positions, which includes sourcing and working through our
active candidates through Angellist and Lever
- Lead coordination for interview schedules with candidates, which includes
scheduling interviews, coordinating with candidates, and ensuring an orderly
process when candidates are on-site
- Work cross-functionally with company employees to understand and
anticipate evolving workplace needs
- Manage food programs at the company, which include a fully-stocked
pantry, coffee service, and lunches
- Serve as the main point of contact in the office to coordinate visits of
company guests and interviews
- Assist with onboarding activities for new employees
- Experience in recruiting & managing funnels, preferably at a high-growth
- Agility and flexibility to wear many different hats
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excitement about working at a fast-paced startup where needs are
Since being founded in December 2014 we've built some of the largest esports gaming products for desktop games on the internet. We're funded by some of the best in gaming, including Mark Pincus (Zynga), Justin Kan (Twitch), and Y Combinator.
Our team has a strong focus on operating efficiently and automating everything that could help us move faster. We rely heavily on continuous deployment and constantly ship small, incremental changes. From the beginning we were built by a remote-friendly team; half of our current team works remotely.