We reach tens of millions of people every month through paid and organic marketing via Twitter, Facebook, Adwords, Youtube and Twitch.
As a Digital Ad Media Ad Buyer this role will have a 8 figure annual advertising budgets distributed across influencer, brand sponsorship, social, SEM and video advertising channels. This role reports directly to CEO, and will work closely with COO on large-scale influencer marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing on a day to day:
- Aggressively build, scale and optimize digital marketing and media ad campaigns on Facebook
- Execute, manage, and optimize digital media campaigns with a focus on campaign/project KPIs and goals
- Measure, manage and analyze marketing performance across media spend to maximize effectiveness and total return
- Collaborate with our marketing team and CEO to set up tests, evaluate new ad placements
- Be able to work with a multitude of campaigns and performance marketing metrics on a day to day basis
- You will provide weekly summaries with actionable recommendations for improvements
What you already need to be:
- Possess strong technical understanding of programmatic/audience buying
-Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw conclusions from data, and develop actionable buy experiments to isolate profitable opportunities and scale
- Experience managing self-serve social media advertising campaigns (Facebook, Google, Twitter etc.)
What you need to be like:
- Highly analytical and data-driven Interested in and passionate about growing consumer products, specifically in gaming
- Know how to create, operate and analyze Facebook, Instagram, and AdWords campaigns
- Have experience managing advertising budgets of $100K/mo+ per advertising platform
- Be well versed in tracking and managing ROI, ROAS, CPM, CPC, and CPA
- Be organized, and understand how to communicate effectively with other people
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with scripting languages like Python or SQL and working with / writing automation scripts for platforms like FB Ads
Since being founded in December 2014 we've built some of the largest esports gaming products for desktop games on the internet. We're funded by some of the best in gaming, including Mark Pincus (Zynga), Justin Kan (Twitch), and Y Combinator.
Our team has a strong focus on operating efficiently and automating everything that could help us move faster. We rely heavily on continuous deployment and constantly ship small, incremental changes. From the beginning we were built by a remote-friendly team; half of our current team works remotely.