Kickback is building the future of gambling.
We build products that let players bet in video games, bet on esports and much more. In 2016, over $100,000,000 was won across Kickback products.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a critical role in ensuring users always receive friendly, helpful, and incredible service for Kickback products. You’ll interact directly with users across multiple platforms to answer questions, find solutions and deliver a world-class user experience. This role requires flexible, fast-acting individuals who are energized by solving problems and helping others.
As a customer support agent, you will:
- Review and answer the daily queues of tickets with our global customer support team
- Demonstrate empathy and patience with every user to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation
- Achieve daily goals of solved tickets without compromising the user experience
- Multitask across a variety of tools to view user information, review internal policies while helping customers, evaluating tickets and following the company strategy
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify use pain points
- Propose solutions to policy, user experience or other areas for improvement
What you need to be like:
- 0-2 years experience in a related customer support role
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Desire to continually learn and adapt your skills
*As a contract position, this will be an hourly role and can be discussed further over the phone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Kickback. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Since being founded in December 2014 we've built some of the largest esports gaming products for desktop games on the internet. We're funded by some of the best in gaming, including Mark Pincus (Zynga), Justin Kan (Twitch), and Y Combinator.
Our team has a strong focus on operating efficiently and automating everything that could help us move faster. We rely heavily on continuous deployment and constantly ship small, incremental changes. From the beginning we were built by a remote-friendly team; half of our current team works remotely.