Kickback lets anyone play video games for money.
The new generation grew up playing video games, and we’re giving them a safe, fun and engaging place to do that.
As an engineer at Kickback, you're building the infrastructure & experience powering the future of gambling.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Develop matchmaking algorithms / AI to guarantee users get matched with equally skilled opponents
- Directly contribute to growing key business metrics (revenue, games, users) and user experience (60% of user time is spent in game) through the algorithms you develop
- Develop anti-cheat algorithms and adaptive AI to detect and instantly ban hackers in any game we support
- Analyze user data to identify and flag fraudulent behavior
- Enhance the infrastructure to process data, train models and deliver predictions
- Independent, proactive, quick to act with minimal supervision
- Well versed in Python, SQL and the Pydata stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-Learn)
- Previous experience designing and training deep neural networks (RNNs, CNNs)
- Previous experience with artificial intelligence and bot design
- Keras & Tensorflow
- Image classification
- Time series analysis
- Reinforcement Learning
- Game theory
Apply here: https://kickback.com/careers
Kickback builds products for the esports industry and for users that want to play against other, equally skilled players for prizes. We’re funded by Y Combinator.