Keyhole is the #1 company worldwide for Hashtag Analytics (try a google search) and we're growing fast!
At Keyhole, our Customer Success member is the first and most-important touchpoint for our customers. This person is the face & voice of the company and sets the standard for how clients perceive it. She/He will be responsible for end-to-end engagement clients, including: Customer Enablement, Support, Education and Experience.
* Oversee all aspects of the Customer Success strategy
* Set and report against KPIs
* Monitor individual performance & customer service metrics
* Manage customer service via email, phone & social media
* Generate feedback from customers to continuously strengthen the product
* 1+ years of customer success or sales experience
* Great understanding of social media platforms and experience with social tools
* Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Detailed understanding of customer engagement metrics and proven track record of driving results
You’ll be a great fit for this position if:
* You’ve worked in a Customer Success or Sales team in the tech industry
* You're active on social media and know the importance of metrics when growing your audience
* You have a talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus and turning customers into raving fans
* You take ownership over your work and your customers know that you’re accountable
* You’re empathetic and know how to think like the customer; you believe that your customer’s success is your success
The main tasks of this position:
* Reach out to customers and help them succeed
* Answer questions from prospects
* Proactively reach out to existing customers to make sure they’re not facing any challenges
* Help customers get the most out of Keyhole by using additional features or choose better fitting plans
Track social media conversations and hashtags in real-time.
Data used by tier-1 publications like BBC, Al-Jazeera, and Forbes? Check.
A client list that includes Nike, Samsung, CBS, NBC and Saks Fifth Ave? Check.
Moving fast? Check. But we can always be better, and that's where you come in.