Keyhole is #1 company in the world for Hashtag Analytics (not just corporate hubris, try a google search), and we're growing fast, with customers like Google, Amazon and Uber. Our data's also cited frequently by tier-1 news organizations like the Economist, WSJ and TIME.
It's why we've grown a lot the last year, and are continuing to accelerate. That's where you come in. We're looking for a full-stack web developer to help build out core features and work on product enhancements.
You also get the perks that big companies can't offer:
- Awesome experience working for a fast-moving startup — we're top-3 on Google for what we offer
- Exposure to other brilliant minds — we share office space with 20+ other startups, most under the age of 30
- Take ownership of an entire project that you design and build from scratch to finish
- Impact — each change you make is rolled out immediately and seen by thousands of people daily
- Strong, proven PHP development skills (or other backend technologies)
- Experience with front-end tooling: SASS, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience in RESTful API development and working with third-party APIs
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as CakePHP/Laravel/Symfony
- Working knowledge with version control systems such as Git
- Utilize responsive design and web development techniques to create an effective experience across multiple platforms
- A passion to build things — you work on side projects because they're fun
- Curious to constantly expand knowledge and skill set
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as PHPUnit
- Knowledge of AI/Machine Learning
- Familiarity with growth / experimentation techniques (eg AB testing)
- Killer table tennis skills
In addition to the usual (CV, skills, etc), please also send over some side projects you've worked on that we can take a look at.
Track social media conversations and hashtags in real-time.
Data used by tier-1 publications like BBC, Al-Jazeera, and Forbes? Check.
A client list that includes Nike, Samsung, CBS, NBC and Saks Fifth Ave? Check.
Moving fast? Check. But we can always be better, and that's where you come in.